Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shoes of a different plane




Although I am currently on a fierce shoes kick, my heart skipped a beat when I saw British architect Zaha Hadid's design for Melissa over at today and tomorrow. Just look at those structural lines! And did you notice that both shoes are different? The last shoe that got my heart pounding so fast was Karim Rashid space-age wedges, which were also for Melissa. The only reason why I don't own the wedges is because the last size 10 in the whole of Singapore slipped past my fingers by mere minutes. The damn shoes were also completely sold out in online shops. Till today, I still haven't gotten over that particular heart break. If Melissa does decide to release Hadid's design, I'll be haunting local Novo stores until I get a pair.

This video just makes things worse.



(Yes, I am a big fan of Melissa's lovely plasticky shoes and I thank the stars that they are sold at reasonable prices here.)

No comments: